Small Barrel Bag (15 liter)
R450.00 per bag
Versatile waterproof all-soft barrel bag that will fit any bike with a luggage rack or even just grab handles.
An ideal bag for use either on its own or in conjunction with other luggage. Compact enough to fasten either across the saddle or luggage rack or lengthways on the bike.
THE BEST APPLICATION FOR THIS BAG IS:
- Best for carrying your extras such as your tent or sleeping bag and mattress.
- Not really large enough for a long trip, but perfect for short trips and extras.
- Perfect to mount on top of a pannier or on the back of your motorbike.
THE BENEFITS OF THIS BAG INCLUDE:
- Base price for a fully functional and usable bag
- Choosing your material type, colour and webbing colour doesn't influence the price
- Add a double zip to your bag for a little extra and get a web top handle for free
- Add outside pockets as well for a little extra on the price
- 4 x steel “D” rings for additional tie-down points.
- Heavy-duty 10mm zip and slider.
- Looped 25mm webbing straps stitched down the length of the bag to locate tie-down/bungee straps.
- Webbing locating straps and “D” rings stitched to the top of the bag ensuring versatile securing options.
- Made from Waterproof 550g PVC.
- Water and dust-proof zip with weather flap secured with Velcro.
- Weather flap with Velcro closure over the zip to water and dust-proof.
- Not fully submerge proof. In complete submerging, water may start seeping if left submerged.
|450mm x 210mm (length x barrel diameter)|
|Colours||Grey, black, orange|
|Zips and closures||10mm zip, velcro and stiched seems|
- The soft bags are engineered to be fastened on top of a fixed surface.
- It is designed to handle fastening straps that go over the bags and through the side straps. Thus preventing it from moving forward or sideways.
- It is recommended to use two RocStraps or mountain bike toe-clip straps to fasten the bag over the top. Refer to the explainer video.
- Be careful in fastening the bag by putting perpendicular strain on any stitches seam as it might tear at the seam.
WARNINGS AND NOTES:
- Items close to the stitched seems might get some wetness in severe storms or high-speed travel in wet conditions.
- The stitches bags are not submerged proof. If placed underwater or in constants severe rain, it will have some water intake.
- Due to the nature of travelling at speed with your travel bags exposed to elements, it is natural and expected to have water and dust forced into small openings and crevices.
- Do not use barrel bags as side panniers.
- Do not hang the barrel bags off their side straps as they were not made to treasure hanging weight.
|Dimensions||45 × 21 cm|
Orange, Black, Gray